Papercraft Process...House By Sea

Taking the model from my last post, I continued this project and documented my process of turning this digital model into a real 3d paper piece. 
These were the layouts that I had printed out on paper to make the piece come to life.



While printing and cutting out the pieces, I ran into some problems I noticed. (listed down below)

  • After printing it out, I immediately realized how small it was, and although I could have adjusted, I had ran out of time while working on other projects. I kept in mind that this was just the first prototype, so I can make adjustments next time. 
  • Another thing I had to work with was cutting some parts off that were unnecessary and extra work, or adding something in for it to work properly. 





Thinking about these things in mind and now knowing what material we are working with, I think I now have a better idea of what I can adjust in the model and what would be better for the final papercraft. 




Comments

Popular Posts