Existing Differently

Searching through the 3D works, I brainstormed ideas of what I wanted the concept generation project to look. I always loved combining different things to create a whole piece, so I was quite excited for this project. Here are some of the photos I got inspiration from, and helped me through the process of making the project. 





In the initial stages of this project, my original idea was to go for a more environmental object design. However, thinking deeper into the concept of blending two contrasting elements to create one object, I decided to generate ideas based on that.


The idea I later stuck with was combining an umbrella with a merry-go-round. Recently, I have been contemplating delving into various fashion and exploring different creative styles. During this exploration, I looked into subculture styles considered "out of the ordinary," and I think that this recent exploration inspired the design of this model. I wanted to create an umbrella design that could potentially be incorporated into these creative fashion styles, as I found the idea fun to think about.


I knew wanted to incorporate a certain circus theme, and I explored more into 3D modeling in Tinkercad. I incorporated elements from the merry-go-round around the umbrella, and I used a 3D model I found for the umbrella's canopy as a foundation to create my own canopy design. Despite facing some challenges with Tinkercad, I am quite proud of how it turned out.


Comments

Popular Posts